SHENZHEN FURONG FIBER OPTIC CABLE CO.,LTD
We Provide Professional Fiber Optic Solution For You
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CABLE DIAMETER:||2.0 OR 3.0||FLAMING GRADE:||PVC, LSZH, OFNP|
|FIBER STRAND:||SIMPLEX OR DUPLEX OR MULTICORE||CONNECTOR TYPE:||LC TO SC|
|FIBER TYPE:||OM4 50/125||OEM:||ACCEPTED|
Fiber patch cord is an optical cable, used to connect optical device to another for signal routing. Each end of the cable is attached to a connector, so the cord may be plugged in. We specialize in custom cable assemblies, including OM1, OM2, OM3, and OM4 fiber jumpers, as well as mode conditioning cables,sheet metal fabrication, powder coating and fiber optic polishing and testing. You can be assured that every fiber optic patch cable we manufacture is subject to the most stringent quality control standards and procedures, ensuring that there are no problems upon delivery.
We supply fiber optic cables with SC, LC, FC, MTRJ, ST, MPO, E2000 connectors with indoor or outdoor cables for various applications. All fiber optic patch cables are 100% tested before shipping out to ensure the quality.
1. SC, LC, FC, MTRJ, ST, E2000, MPO ect connector for configuration
2. Good Exchange ablility and durability
3. Simplex or duplex or multicore available
4. OEM service like special printing, package are acceptable.
5. IEC, RoHS ext international standard compliant
6. Specifically designed for 40Gb ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications, and provides extended bandwidth over OM3 cable
7. Cable color with aqua or Erika violet as standard or customized
1. CATV, metro test equipment;
2. Telecommunication networks;
3. Local area networks (LAN);
4. Wide area networks (WAN);
5. Premise installations;
6. Data processing networks;
7. Video and military active device termination.
|Fiber Type Various||SM||MM|
|Connector Type||FC, SC, ST, LC, MU||FC, SC, ST, LC, MU|
|Insertion Loss (Typical)||≤0.3dB||≤0.3dB|
|Return Loss (typical)||PC||≥50dB||≥35dB|
|Storage Temperature||40℃～+ 80℃|
|Working Temperature||- 20℃～+ 80℃|