SHENZHEN FURONG FIBER OPTIC CABLE CO.,LTD
We Provide Professional Fiber Optic Solution For You
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|FIBER TYPE:||OM4 50 / 125, 10G||JACKET MATERIAL:||PVC, LSZH, OFNP|
|FIBER STRAND:||SIMPLEX OR DUPLEX OR MULTICORE||CONNECTOR TYPE:||LC TO SC|
|STANDARD:||SGS, ROHS, TELCORDIA, IEC||CABLE LENGTH:||CUSTOMIZED|
fiber optic jumper cable,
fiber optic patch cables
Fiber optic patch cable is a fiber optic cable terminated with fiber optic connectors on both ends. It is used for linking the equipment and components in fiber optic network, also known as fiber optic jumper, fiber optic patch cord, fiber optic patch lead etc. The fiber optic patch cables can be configured with different types of connectors, such as LC, FC, SC, ST, MU, MTRJ and E2000 etc and fiber cables.
The fiber jacket has PVC, Riser, Plenum, OFNR, OFNP, LSZH etc in simplex or duplex version. Simplex fiber patch cable consists of a single fiber, while duplex fiber patch cable consists of two fibers. According to the modes of optical fiber, there are single mode and multimode patch cables. Generally, single mode patch cables are yellow with 9/125µm fiberglass, while multimode patch cables are orange with OM1 62.5/125µm or OM2 50/125µm fiberglass. In addition, multimode patch cables also include OM3 and OM4 types. We offer fiber optic patch cords accordingly to your specific requirement.
1. G652D, G655, G657A, OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 fiber for option
2. 100% performance tested before shipping out.
3. Connectors incluidng SC, LC, FC, ST, SCAPC, E2000, MTRJ, MPO ect
4. Simplex, duplex, multicore, ribbon type, bundle fanout structure for option
5. Customized cable length
6. Excellent mechanical durability
1. CATV, metro test equipment;
2. Telecommunication networks;
3. Local area networks (LAN);
4. Wide area networks (WAN);
5. Premise installations;
6. Data Center;
7. Video and military active device termination.
|Fiber Type Various||SM||MM|
|Connector Type||FC, SC, ST, LC, MU||FC, SC, ST, LC, MU|
|Insertion Loss (Typical)||≤0.3dB||≤0.3dB|
|Return Loss (typical)||PC||≥50dB||≥35dB|
|Storage Temperature||40℃～+ 80℃|
|Working Temperature||- 20℃～+ 80℃|