SHENZHEN FURONG FIBER OPTIC CABLE CO.,LTD
We Provide Professional Fiber Optic Solution For You
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|OUTER JACKET:||PVC, LSZH, OFNP||Fiber Diameter:||0.9mm|
|Color:||BLUE, Grey, Aqua Or Customized||Strength Member:||SUS Tube|
ribbon fiber optic cable,
tight buffered fiber optic cable
Armored Tight Buffered is flexible and easy to handle. Light-weight aluminum armor is standard and eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit and the cost associated with the installation of either. Ideal cable for linking buildings in a campus environment. With a plenum rating, this cable can go from outside to virtually any indoor location. Our armored tight buffered cables are both RoHS and REACH compliant. The 900um buffered design allows for easy termination and each fiber is color coded for quick identification. All multimode and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers. Supported applications include gigabit, 10 gigabit and 40 gigabit Ethernet.
1. Wiring compact all-dielectric structure, the inner sleeve is 0.9mm fiber, the cable has a high strength-weight ratio, allowing for quick wiring;
2. High-strength fiber composite structure secondary coating offers the best performance and minimum temperature of the additional attenuation cables in harsh conditions to ensure the reliability and service life;
3. A special high-strength, flexible type central reinforcing element, to ensure fiber strength and bending properties;
4. Large area of aramid reinforced fiber optic cable to provide a high mechanical strength;
5. Small tight pitch SZ stranded helical twisted fibers and aramid fibers single combined to ensure the field fiber optic cable has greater tensile strain capacity;
6. Environmental friendly, Comply with RoHS.
--Adopted to indoor distribution..
--As pigtail of communication equipment.
--Suitable for communication equipment served.
--Can be installed conveniently and perated simply.
|Fiber Sort||Multimode||G.651||A1a:50/125||Graded-index fiber|
|G.652D||B2: Zero dispersion shifted|
|G.655||B1.2 :Cut-off wavelength shifted|
|G.657(A1,A2 ,B3)||B4: Main technical data for positive|
|Dispersion shifted single-mode fiber|